A number of factors can affect the smooth running of robotic automations so a clear process to manage them is essential, and should consider:
- IT environment set-up
- Bot build robustness
- Choice of automation technologies
- Business process selection
- Reliability of systems being interacted with
- Maintenance of the RPA platforms
- Third-party systems and environments
Following best practices also helps minimise ongoing support effort and disruption.
For RPA solutions delivered via traditional project-based services, we provide flexible options for ongoing Support and Maintenance. The optimal level of support required for a solution is determined by the number and complexity of processes and the desired service level including response times and monitoring for business-critical processes.
Contact us now to find out more and discuss options for supporting your robotic automations.