A number of common processes across Matter, Document, Contract and Knowledge Management show the highest potential for automation including:
- General automated document management
- Contract creation, drafting, review & due diligence
- Client onboarding
- Record-keeping and case management updates
- Time-keeping and invoicing
- Data Protection processing
- eDiscovery and research
- Chatbot legal advisor and FAQ
RPA lends itself particularly well to many legal tasks such as export control, regulation checks, and contract management, where manual effort can be significantly reduced to free-up paralegals and more experienced staff.
Read our use cases for specific legal practices projects using RPA.